Friday, 28 April 2017

Ponta Preta

Display # 

€20,000
For Sale - Ponta Preta - Unique opportunity to get a foothold in Cape Verde
this is a great opportunity to get a foothold in the cape Verdean market. All costs/ management fees etc will be shared equally between all share holders and your share will be transferable and resaleable.
€79,900
For Sale - Ponta Preta - THE CHEAPEST 1 BED VILA VERDE APARTMENT AVAILABLE!
Bargain €79900 Phase 1 - Vila Verde - 1 bed ground floor apartment. 60% is paid direct to me and the remaining 40% to TECNICIL at completion no later then March 2009. Ring 07740605503 for more info. Private
€95,000
For Sale - Ponta Preta - Ponta Preta
Frontline development on the Island of Sal
€103,950
For Sale - Ponta Preta - Dunas Beach Resort - Frontline Apartments
Frontline Development in Sal, Cape Verde
€130,000
For Sale - Ponta Preta - Dreamtime
brand new appartment, relocating to U.S.A
€140,950
For Sale - Ponta Preta - Tortuga Beach Resort & Spa
Front line to the beautiful beach at Ponta Preta
€299,950
For Sale - Ponta Preta - Dunas Beach Resort - Frontline Villas
Frontline Development in Sal, Cape Verde
€349,950
For Sale - Ponta Preta - Tortuga Beach Resort & Spa
Front line to the beautiful beach at Ponta Preta

Cape Verde Property - Featured Property

Beautifully furnished and ready to move in to or start renting out.
Read more...
Porto Antigo is one of the most sought after locations for property in Cape
Read more...
Chance to get a studio flat minutes from the beach for a great price.
Read more...
With a pool view and just a stones throw from a beautiful sandy beach this
Read more...
Fully furnished top floor in the Djadsal complex. Opposite best beach in Cape
Read more...
Unique Penthouse property in a great location.
Read more...
On the secure Vila Verde complex where there is 24 hour security and multiple
Read more...
Lovely detached villa on the most prestigious road In Santa Maria
Read more...
Just a stones throw from the Angulo Beach Bar and Restaurant and one of the
Read more...